- Liposuction to sculpt areas of stubborn fat
- Tummy tuck to flatten the bell, tighten the abdominal muscles and shape the waist
- Breast lift to perk up sagging breasts
- Breast augmentation to add volume to breasts that lost their size after breast feeding
- A combination of breast lift and breast implants
- Thigh lift to contour the inner thighs
- Arm lift to tighten up the upper arms
- Butt lift to lift the sagging butt
- Brazilian butt lift to add volume to the butt and sculpt the waist
Advances in surgical technique and increased awareness of the Mommy Makeover procedures in Toronto is encouraging women to regain their pre-childbirth bodies. A recent survey showed that in the US over 325,000 "mommy makeover" cosmetic procedures were performed on women ages 20 to 39.
The joy of being a mother is something most women look forward to and cherish. But as great as being a mother is, pregnancy and breast feeding usually do take a real toll on your body. Body changes that result from pregnancy include weight gain, stretch marks, loss of muscle tone, sagging breasts and many others. Following pregnancy some women seem to return to their pre-baby bodies with ease but for most women this can become an impossible task. When diet and exercise have failed, non-surgical treatments have had no effect, you are unhappy with how you look and feel. You feel you need to do something about it. Mommy Makeover surgical treatments offer you the possibility of rejuvenating your body and returning it to the pre-pregnancy fitness. It may help you feel more attractive, confident, and comfortable with your body.
Brought to you by Dr. Martin Jugenburg of Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute